Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday Steal

Stole this from my friend Cara over at MarvelousCara.com-


1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is make and drink this boozy Pumpkin Milkshake. Doesn't it look absolutely scrumptious?! Found it on Pinterest. 

2. A big pet peeve of mine is people who chew loudly. Is that a weird thing to get upset over? my boyfriend does it, and the girl I sit next to at work does it. Chomp, chomp, chomp. I don't want to hear you masticate. 

3. I am really loving this nice, cool (but not cold) weather. 

4. The rain is the best sound with which to fall asleep. 

5. My favorite girly indulgence is aside from buying every. Essie. nailpolish.  Diamond Candles

6. A song I always get stuck in my head is Wannabe by The Spice Girls. Don't hate. You know you love it to- 

You love it, too. You know you are dancing right now. 

7. The best cure for stress is lavender scented hand lotion. chicken mcnuggets (don't hate me). laughter. happy baby smiles (which kill me when I'm at work and I feel like I'm falling apart and one of our clients hand me their baby to hang on to for their appointment and the baby smiles/giggles. kills me everytime). Dancing. Watching old musicals. 



Posting more later......

xoxoCait

No comments:

Post a Comment