Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Music Minutes

Here are the songs I've been L-O-V-I-N-G this past week or so: 


Girl on Fire (Inferno Version) by Alicia Keys, feat. Nicki Minaj


Rivers & Roads ( The Doe Bay Sessions) by The Head and The Heart


Bad Girls by M.I.A.  

live fast, die young. bad girls do it well. 

I Put a Spell on You by Jeff Beck & Joss Stone 


Why is that ^ song in my head, you ask? 

The answer is simple, it's that it's October, and my month will be full of:

HOCUS POCUS, Y'ALL. 

and the Witches and HALLOWEEN Shiiiit. 



WHAT'S THAT, BETTE MIDLER? 

 
WHAT'S THAT, SJP?


OH SHUT THE FRONT DOOR, I LOVE YOU, YOU TUBE!!!!


Hocus Pocus, in FULL?????!!!!

If I didn't have to go to work in the next 30 minutes...ooh, this would be so on. 


So, that was originally a post about my recent musical selections... Um......


Waltz by Fiona Apple (with Nickel Creek) 


If you don't have a song to sing, you're OK. Hum along anyway...



xoxo C 

No comments:

Post a Comment