Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Recently (in Photos)





Oh, you thought I stopped taking photos when I stopped blogging a few months ago?

You would be wrong. Here's a pictorial on the last couple of months:

Learned that Rob is actually pretty good at pool. Strange: 
Saw this car on my way home from work one night. I can't even begin...



I ventured to the FiestaWare company in Newill, WV. It was epic, and full of cheap dining ware!!!!



Life goal achieved: Got to finally go to "Trippy Putt-Putt Golf" in the Pittsburgh Mills Mall. 




The Saturn officially went to junkyard heaven this Summer. I may, or may not, have cried while saying good bye to it. It was in my family for 18 years! 265,000 miles:



One of my best girlfriends from college got married


Or: see why I'm not allowed to use the photobooth at a bar after a few drinks. 


We dug out the old gaming systems. I have not seen Rob in ages. 



ULTIMATE YINZER LIFE GOAL ACHIEVED: Met Rick Sebak!!!! For all of you non-Pittsburghers, Rick Sebak is a local celebrity- he's the PBS Documentarian that does *all* of the Pittsburgh documentaries. (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Sebak


While in Newill, WV. 
This man ^ wants to become Sheriff because of his AWESOME mustache. 


BUT NO LOOK AT HIS MUSTACHE BECAUSE IT IS THE MOST AWESOME: 

  


!!!!!!!!!




The best part of the WV trip?  I GOT TO SEE THE WORLD'S LARGEST TEAPOT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment