Friday, September 28, 2012

Deviled Eggs

Tonight, I made deviled eggs and had no idea if they were good or horrible.

It was the first time I had ever made them, and I was pretty much winging it/making it up as I went a long- guessing from multiple recipes across the internet. From this, I have genuinely no idea whether or not they were good. When I asked Rob, he said, "yeah."  What can I say? I have a love for verbose men.

So, I made these horribly normal, not delicious but not disgusting deviled eggs. I had to google how to hard-boil eggs, because I haven't done that since...high school. But of course I ate too many because I was trying to convince myself that they'd get better, except they didn't- which made worse the fact that I had eaten like, 15 cookies this afternoon. Because I'm a stress eater and work today (actually, this whole damn week) was pretty awful. So, now I feel like I'm going to be sick all over my living room and still have my sit-ups routine to do. Because, as we all know, I'm trying to lose weight while coping with stress eating. It's a great plan, let me tell you....


Blargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment