Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday Ten

Sometimes, when I scour the internet, I end up having to hide my bank card for my own damn good. There are so many great tchotchkes that I don't really need but my nerd-heart loves and wants for my home. Here's a (very) short list of the things I'm currently hot for: 

If only it came with Matt Smith. Le sigh. 
For educational purposes, of course....

3. The Amazon Kindle Fire
Because there are a LOT of free books when you own the Kindle & have a Prime account. Like the whole Harry Potter series.


4. the new MacBook Pro by Apple. 
Because holy shit is it pretty and shiny.
I have no mixing bowls right now and this is so organized! 

Conveniently, if I had the Kindle Fire, this book would be free to me. Le. Sigh.
7. The Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera. 
Forget that it's 4,300 USD. It's so niiiiiice.
Because it doesn't have to be an engagement ring & I'm not wedding crazy at all. *twitch*

After a long day at work, wouldn't it be nice to plop your feetsies into this??

10. This Conceptual Instagram Camera. 

I really want people to contribute to it's Indie GoGo campaign so this can be a real thing and I can be a real, snobby hipster.




What are somethings you guys can't keep your eyes off of these days?

1 comment:

  1. Again, we are so alike.

    LOVE THAT FREAKING RING.

    Also, we want the exact same laptop and the exact same camera.

    ReplyDelete