Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday Survey


A – Available... No
B – Birthday... June 4th
C- Calling... Writer
D - Drink you had last...Coffee, with sugar and almondmilk (easier on my hungover stomach)
E - Easiest person to talk to... the other Caitlin.
F - Favorite song... Creep by Radiohead
Speaking of which, I just heard this cover this morning....it's pretty good. 

G - Grade You Hated The Most... 7th.
H – Hometown... Slippery Rock, PA
I - In love with... Robert
J - Jealous of... friends who have it easy
K - Kissed anyone lately...Yes
L - Longest friendship... 15 years
M - My celebrity crush... Jason Segel
N - Number of sisters... 2
O - One wish... Resolution in the USA
P - Person who called you last... Tiffany, my sister
Q - Question you're always asked... "Can I make an appointment?"
R - Reason to smile... watching Community with my man right now.
S - Song you last listened to... "At Least it was Here"- the 88
T - Time you woke up... 10:30am.
U - Underwear color... Paisley
V – Vegetable you hate... Beets
W - Worst habit... biting my nails, which I've currently stopped doing...
X - X rays you had... quite a few, but mostly because i had braces and they have to x-ray your wrists and jaw.
Y - Your favorite food... mac&cheese
Z - Zodiac sign... Gemini

No comments:

Post a Comment