Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Oh, I've done it again, haven't I?

So, I've completely been MIA for the last couple of weeks.

For that, I'm sorry. I'm a bad blogger and have little encouragement to write to.....whoever you are (you know, opening up blogger and seeing "0 Comments" is kind of killer. I don't bite. Leave me a comment, even if you aren't impressed with this blog....I take suggestions!).

There's also been a good bit of life going on for me and my free time has been spent asleep.

No new entries on the job front; however, I've finally replaced the beloved 1994 Saturn Wagon that my parents bought when I was 7 years old and inherited at age 21. I have made my very first adult purchase: a 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid with 61k miles on it. It gets about 50mpg and I'm pretty excited about it with gas being at about 4 dollars per gallon.


^me, and the new car on the night I bought it (April 10th, 2012)


Pretty sleek, right?! I haven't figured a name out for it yet but I'm leaning towards "Space David Bowie" or SDB for short. If you don't get the reference, do yourself a favor: watch all of Flight of the Conchords.  You. are. welcome. 

I also went to a sex-positive party this past weekend; much like a tupperware party except for with toys, bedroom accessories, and aides. I highly recommend it for women- it's definitely an educative experience for all. I will be hosting one as a "Birthday Party" for myself in June and am super, super excited for it! I will go into detail more, later. 

Right now I'm working on my "tan"- I found an article about self-tanning using tea. Will let you all know how it works....

xoxoC

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new car, that's exciting... I'm also interested to know how the tea tanning goes!

    Your blog is snazzy- I like it.

    ReplyDelete