Thursday, March 22, 2012

Currently

Thanks to Cara over at The Marvelous Flight for posting this....saving me from a little Thursday night blah-whatdoIpost-boredom.


Currently I am…
Loving:  This warm weather. No, really you guys, I love it. I have Seasonal Affective Disorder, which basically means that I'm a miserable grump and kind of crazy between October and March.  Finally, the sun is out and I can open my windows to let fresh air inside. I feel human again. 
Thinking about:  My next move.  Y'all are probably just about fed up with me and my "woe is me" employment/job stinks posts. I'm sorry but I just can't wait to know what the next big thing is!!! What am I going to grow up to be? What happens next? Anything good around the corner? Fingers crossed!
Anticipating: Upcoming vacations. I could totally use a little break soon- I'm planning on visiting my best friend in New York City and possibly hitching on to my family's annual excursion down to North Carolina. 
Listening to: "Some Nights"- Fun.   "But I still wake up, I still see your ghost. Oh lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for....what do I stand for? Most nights, I don't know, anymore." (lyrics for a 24 year old chronic wanderer, lover, artist)
Eating: Woodchuck Hard Cider's Crisp.  leftover Thin Mint Truffles.   #dietofchampions
Wishing: I could at least score an interview for a job that's field-relevant to what I want? Pretty please? 

No comments:

Post a Comment